Beppi Zancan was a well-known journalist. Brilliant and eccentric artist, he dedicated himself to painting and engraving from a very young age, along with jazz music, of which he was a refined interpreter, both with the trumpet and with the clarinet.
His works, which deal mainly with landscape themes, have been jealously guarded until today by Beppi and his wife Carlotta and only rarely have they appeared on the market, despite the numerous exhibitions ordered, mainly personal.
Only a few refined and attentive collectors, who were close to him and whom he considered in tune with his own being, gave up some of his works.
Today, Emanuele Cardellino, owner of the Galleria L'Estampe of Turin, President of the Association for the Patronage of Beppi Zancan's Work, assisted by Carlotta Frattini Zancan, aims to promote, archive and, when necessary, authenticate this vast and important legacy, through which the author's multifaceted genius transpires.
• 1967 L’Arte Antica, Torino>
• >1971 L’Arte Antica, Torino>
• >1971 Il Gabinetto delle Stampe, Milano>
• >1974 Casinó di Sanremo, Sanremo>
• >1976 L’Arte Antica, Torino>
• >1976 Il Gabinetto delle Stampe, Milano>
• >1977 Galleria Tardy, Enschede, Olanda>
• >1981 La Giostra, Asti>
• >1981 Arte Centro Quaglino, Torino>
• >1983 La Giostra, Asti>
• >1983 Circolo degli Artisti, Torino>
• >1987 Le Immagini, Torino>
• >1987 Davico, Torino>
• >1990 L’Arte Antica, Torino>
Galleria d’Arte Antica e Moderna L’Estampe di Emanuele Cardellino
via dei Mercanti 3/G